Sunday 29 November 2015

10th Journal Entry


This is my 10th and last entry. I have finally finished rendering all the videos that are going to be part of my animation. It took about 2 days to do it, with a lot of errors and mistakes done to it, but the videos are rendered nicely and ready to be edited. I am going to edit the videos using Adobe Premiere, even though I know so little about video-editing, let alone the program itself. I am going to get my sound effects from various websites like freesound.org and YouTube. I have about 5-6 videos ready to be edited for my animation. Finding the sound effects is going to be annoying and hard.

Here is one of the videos that are going to be used in the animation:



The video is going to be done hopefully on Monday. The only problem is the lag in Premiere Pro, the sound effects, and my poor video-editing skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment